Are you interested in a Habitat for Humanity Home? Check to see if you meet the criteria:
- Families must have children under age 18 living at home.
- Their current housing is substandard and does not meet their needs.
- Families are spending more than 30% of gross income on housing (rent and utilities)
- They must have been residents of Canada for three years.
- Never declared bankruptcy OR received a discharge a minimum of 3 years ago.
Ability to pay:
- At least one adult employed full-time year round.
- Good credit rating.
- Meeting income to debt ratios
Willingness to partner:
- Families agree to provide 500 hours of sweat equity in place of a cash down payment.
- They agree to keep home and yard in good condition.
- They agree to follow all Habitat for Humanity NWT policies.
If you think you fit our criteria, please call 867-920-4010 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.